CUT YOUR RENT INTO HALF WITH USED MOBILE HOME
***2 Bed/1 Bath FOR HALF OF YOUR APARTMENT RENT***
Great investment opportunity for the renter, first time home buyer, and anyone that's searching and wants to live within their means. Like many Americans, you may find that you are spending more than you're saving and steadily going deeper into debt as a result. Housing expense most of the time uses at least one third of a family's gross income. If adding up other household expenses, it becomes overwhelming for a family with one bread earner or even with a family that both husband and wife are working with full time jobs.
Where do you get a better deal on housing? Mobile home can be one of the better choices of all possiblities.
What are mobile homes, you ask? My response is: it's like a single family house with wheels beneath it.
So what kind of benefits does mobile home offer?
- BUILDING EQUITY. The portion of property that's actually owned rises over time if you purchase with financing.
- Incresing borrow power. Equity can be used to secure a loan for home improvements.
- Get your tax deduction.
- Get your mortgage interest deduction.
- Great privacy, since your home is standing alone.
- Decorate the way that you like -- you won't get fine for scratches on the wall.
- Children of homeowners do better in school and are more successful later in life.
- Speaking up within your home is easier. No need to worry about "the downstairs neighbors" complaining you are too loud, or the upstairs neighbor stomping at midnight.
- Enjoy home APPRECIATION. Generally your home would appreciate as improved of your neighborhood.
- Taking pleasure in green land lot space for BBQ or children to run around.
It's like buying a car, you can buy with bigger discount for all cash or you can get it with financing.
However, most of the banks or institutions don't finance used mobile home purchase, because they think it's not a safe collateral.
DON'T WORRY. We do specilize in providing affordable, flexible terms financing of used mobile homes.
Why NOT buy new mobile home?
Of course, you can buy brand new mobile home.
It's like buying a new car, but once you drive off the car dealer lot, it losses thousands of dollars.
In order to retain the mobile home value with minimum depreciation rate, used mobile homes would be a better bet.
Read our Read our Frequently Asked Questions before purchasing your first mobile home!
If you are interested in purchasing an AFFORDABLE, DISCOUNTEDDISCOUNTED mobile home, please click here.
Selling your mobile home can be easier. Please leave us your information by clicking here and we will contact you as soon as we can.
Or just give us a call for free instant information. THANK YOU!